A Parent’s Guide To Raising Healthy Vegetarian Kids Without The Stress & Overwhelm
- One email a week for 6 weeks outlining the following:
- Shopping for vegetarian food and stocking a vegetarian-friendly pantry
- Making a healthy transition to a vegetarian diet
- The best way to get vegetarian protein
- Key nutrients for vegetarians – Iron, Calcium, Vitamin D and B12
- Eating out on a vegetarian diet
- Healthy snacking
- Access to a private Facebook group for support and feedback
- Email support throughout the length of the program
- 1 – 15 minute check-in call
Please note that signing up for this program does not replace professional medical advice.
The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional, licensed dietitian or nutritionist.
You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Purchase of this program does not constitute a client-nutritionist relationship